Demo Blog

Welcome

by Dr. McLolcat on Nov.22, 2009, under

hey, welcome to the hayter den. the first thing I should probably do is explain the name of this blog. so my friend and I were hanging out and we both decided that we would create blogs. Not only did we decide to make blogs, but we also code-named each other, He is Troll Man, and I am Hayter (like Hater, but with a random "y" for emphasis, don't ask, just agree). Because these two events happened at the same time, we decided we would name our blogs after our code names. Obviously this is my blog, and here is my friend's. Now, since the title has been mostly explained, I will give you a peek at some of the things that might fill up my blog: videos, stories, zombie theory, gaming opinions, etc.
I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist IRL, but if i was that way with this blog I would never get anything done. So i plan on being a little random with this blog, so please bear with me.
I think thats it for now (it really isn't), but I hope this blog will end up going places in the future.
-just remember, haters gonna hate
2 comments more...

2 comments

  • Sean Clark

    Edit your HTML code and find this:

    #navbar-iframe {
    height:0px;
    visibility:hidden;
    display:none
    }

    Deleting it will make your nav bar show up on the top of the page. It's more convenient for editing and posting.

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!