Demo Blog

DFP: Its my hat.....

by Dr. McLolcat on Nov.22, 2009, under

So I have noticed that a lot of bad things are happening to people around me, usually when I'm around. so i have decided to document these incidents, since they make great stories later on. I have decided to call these series of events "Don't F**k with Parker", or for short DFP (kinda like FMLs). So, here is the first recorded DFP:

so i was hanging out with some friends of mine, we had just finished watching prince of persia (it was pretty good). I decided that i was going to wear my tuke (like beanie but more canadian). one of my friends thought it would be funny to steal my tuke. from here on i will speak in short, concise statements:
we leave theater and head towards our cars. girl follows me to my car. girl steals hat. i steal hat back. girl jumps on my back to steal hat again. girl is shorter and heavier then me. i fall over onto girl. girls hits head which makes nasty bump and breaks leg. so now she knows that you....Don't F**k with Parker.

ok, i'm not a complete jackass, i drove her to the ER, in the middle of the night. the doctors drugged and patched her up quickly enough, so i took her home. She was pretty cool about it, saying it was her fault.

so that was the first DFP. as much as i want to have more of these stories, I don't want my friends getting seriously injured all the time. But despite that I would't be surprised if another happens soon enough.
oh, and remember, hater gonna hate
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!